Ozarkcon

John Lonigro

I want to thank the board members for honoring me with a plaque for my service conducting the Second Sunday Sprint.  Thanks to Diz (W8DIZ), the process of tabulating the monthly scores is pretty much automatic. I manually put those scores in a spreadsheet, to determine the overall winner for the year.  That, plus composing a monthly email to the club with the results, is pretty much all I do.  Oh, and I also try to kickstart the standard time vs daylight saving time controversy about twice a year (hi).

Thanks again and don't forget the contest a week from today.

72.

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

John Lonigro

I forgot to mention that Ozarkcon was again a great experience for me.  While Walter K5EST spearheaded the event, I know there were countless others who helped make the event a success.  Thanks to all.

72,
John, AA0VE

Jim Sheldon

Thanks to all who made this a very pleasant OzarkCon. Arrived home safely and now I'm going to relax for the rest of the evening - unpack everything in the morning - LOL.

Jim Sheldon, W0EB

Johnny AC0BQ

Your Very welcome John.
Thanks for your volunteer efforts with the SSS.
Hope to cu all next Sunday!!

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

David Wilcox

Will any of the lectures be available in audio, video, or print form for those of us who can’t drive two days to get there? I may make it some year but will have to combine it with a family trip to see relatives in OK. I have always valued the syllabus for FDIM in years I couldn’t attend.

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad

On Apr 7, 2019, at 6:31 PM, John Lonigro <jonigro@gmail.com> wrote:

I forgot to mention that Ozarkcon was again a great experience for me. While Walter K5EST spearheaded the event, I know there were countless others who helped make the event a success. Thanks to all.

72,
John, AA0VE

Paul Smith

I am being a tail end Charlie but thanks to Joy and Walter for all their fine work. Thanks for the chance to be the "Chief Radio Operator" I had a blast and will send out cards this week. Thanks to the Board for the kitter of the year recognition.. All the workers did a fantastic job Thanks
Paul N0NBD

Mike Heitmann

All well deserved, gentlemen, thank you all for what you do for the group!

Johnny, someone should have given you an award for holding the group together!

72/73 de Mike, N0SO

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com