72
Johnny ACØBQ

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Charles W. Powell

Are there any changes from Dave(Benson)'s original calculations?

72,

Chas - NK8O

On 11/23/20 3:13 PM, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:
Good afternoon
I am pleased to announce that our kit
Group for the Hilltoppers has packaged up a 30 meter version.

We previously only kitted them by special request.

The link for the info is found here:
A special Thanks goes to Ron Potter and Jim Pruitt for modifying the manual.

Thanks,
Happy Thanksgiving
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Charles
I don’t think so.
We just blended them into the manual.
72
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

WA0ITP

Wow, NIce Job everyone!  What a great group of excellent rigs.  Ron the manual is very well done.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--

Gary E. Kohtala

Now all we need is a Hilltopper-80 to round out the set.  Emoji

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Gary
I don’t know if they can be modified for that band?
But, it is a thought!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

No, No, Not yet!!  Not until there is a Hilltopper-60!!

EuGene, KA5NLY

On Monday, November 23, 2020, 6:33:36 PM CST, Gary E. Kohtala via groups.io <gary.k7ek@...> wrote:

Now all we need is a Hilltopper-80 to round out the set.  Emoji

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Charles W. Powell

Why not?  Maybe 60m as well!