Topics

Cricket 40 troubleshooting

Ellison

Does anyone have a photo or layout of the bottom of the circuit board for the Cricket 40.  I am doing some troubleshooting, and I might
have a possible solder bridge.  I do have the Schematic and trying to use that as well, but a layout of the traces on the bottom would help
me out.  Pro-tip to self: take a photo of the bottom of circuit board before starting to solder.. I think I have either a cold solder joint or a bridged
solder joint. Thanks in advanced.

Kelly Ellison
WB0WQS

John KK4ITX

If you need a parachute and don't have one you probably won't need one again.

On May 3, 2019, at 11:11, Ellison <patkelly@...> wrote:

Does anyone have a photo or layout of the bottom of the circuit board for the Cricket 40. I am doing some troubleshooting, and I might
have a possible solder bridge. I do have the Schematic and trying to use that as well, but a layout of the traces on the bottom would help
me out. Pro-tip to self: take a photo of the bottom of circuit board before starting to solder.. I think I have either a cold solder joint or a bridged
solder joint. Thanks in advanced.

Kelly Ellison
WB0WQS

John KK4ITX

Sri, sent before I could identify., John KK4ITX