Topics

40m Net

dekle <dekle@...>

Due to my recently acquired Wednesday night activities I will no longer be able to host the 40m Net.
Bill
KV6Z

John - KK4ITX

I ‘ll miss you...... got -... .. .-.. .-.. fixed in my fist !

Enjoy your new duties.

73,

John
KK4ITX

If you need a parachute and don't have one you probably won't need one again.

On May 6, 2019, at 10:07, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:

Due to my recently acquired Wednesday night activities I will no longer be able to host the 40m Net.
Bill
KV6Z

Robert

On May 6, 2019, at 9:07 AM, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:

...recently acquired Wednesday night activities...
Is that a reference to a ham activity that I missed or is it a personal matter?

Robert
K5TD

Ruth A Mumaw

I think you are irreplaceable Bill! I hope who ever does, can hear me as well as you did. There very few times that we could not communicate the nights I was able to meet the net. Take care and come back when you can.

Russ. K3NLT

On May 6, 2019, at 2:57 PM, "Robert via Groups.Io" <rltucker=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

On May 6, 2019, at 9:07 AM, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:

...recently acquired Wednesday night activities...
Is that a reference to a ham activity that I missed or is it a personal matter?

Robert
K5TD

dekle <dekle@...>

Thanks Russ.

73
Bill
KV6Z

On 06/05/2019 3:51 pm, Ruth A Mumaw wrote:
I think you are irreplaceable Bill! I hope who ever does, can hear me
as well as you did. There very few times that we could not communicate
the nights I was able to meet the net. Take care and come back when
you can.
Russ. K3NLT
On May 6, 2019, at 2:57 PM, "Robert via Groups.Io"
<rltucker=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
On May 6, 2019, at 9:07 AM, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:
...recently acquired Wednesday night activities...
Is that a reference to a ham activity that I missed or is it a personal matter?
Robert
K5TD

W6BOW

Dear KV6Z,