Topics

Tuesday Fox K4FB

Dale Putnam

From the FOXHUNT reflector... special hunt to avoid the 4th.
(FOX folks are patriotic)
Y'all enjoy GOOD LUCK,

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"

From: qfox@groups.io <qfox@groups.io> on behalf of Paul Womble <pwomble@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2019 7:32 PM
To: qfox@groups.io
Subject: [qfox] Tuesday Fox K4FB

Hello everyone!

Don't forget the 20m Foxhunt this week is on Tuesday night due to the July 4th holiday.  I will be one of the foxii along with Dan N7CQR.  I am located in Central Florida between Tampa and Orlando.  I will be running my KX3 at 5 watts.   My antenna plan can be either A or B.  Plan A is using the Tennadyne T10.10-30HD log periodic at 50' I have at our Emergency Operations Center.  Plan B will using my trusty Hustler 6BTV at home.  We are in our summer thunderstorm season here.  If no storms are in the area I will be at the EOC.

I will listen up 1-2khz until the pack thins out.  Spread out because I will likely NOT be listening on the same frequency as the previous QSO.

Hope to see you in the log!

Paul K4FB