Topics

tonights net

Paul Smith

I turned on the net freq and found Johnny AC0BQ he was 549 here as I have 10 over noise tonight. Good to make it in de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

John KK4ITX

I’m getting frustrated up here in Maine, the noise level is high on 40m at night 80m was quieter but still didn’t hear anything on 3564....... other signals coming through from somewhere, didn’t bother to hang around for their Calls.

This Campground is really noisy, especially at night.  Probably have to get back to Florida in September before I can check in again....... but I’ll keep trying !!!

73,

John
KK4ITX

If you need a parachute and don't have one you probably won't need one again.