Topics

BRUTUS BASH

Ed Meyer, WG5F

On last night's DMR net, We discussed the 4SQRP BRUTUS Bash, but I don't see a date mentioned for 2019.
Will it be on the weekend of September 14th, 2019?
Karen is trying to figure out if she has to cover for a systems upgrade that weekend....
72,
-Ed, WG5F-

(Moderator - maybe we need a HashTag for BRUTUS???)

Tim N9PUZ

The #BRUTUS message tag has been created.

Tim N9PUZ
4SQRP Co-Moderator

Ed Meyer, WG5F

thanks Tim!

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Ed
I was trying to figure out which weekend it is last night, and I haven’t been able to locate that info.

Hopefully Terry or one of the origional Group will chime in and we can get Ron to set up a Brutus Info Page link.

I’m thinking Sept 7&8th, but I may be wrong.

Anyone have some input?
Thanks
Johnny AC0BQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Ed Meyer, WG5F

So - We're safe to say the weekend of Sept 7th, right?
WG5F

Johnny AC0BQ

Sounds correct to me Ed.
72