Topics

[ADV] Re: [4SQRP] I saw a Gene Autry show

jrdock@ckt.net

Yea, and on Saturday there was a cereal to keep you coming back.  The “ratings” back then were GOOD, FAIR and GO SWIMMING INSTEAD. 👍
Mom always worried about the swimming!

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

On Aug 9, 2019, at 4:27 PM, K4CEH <K4ceh2@...> wrote:

I have a CD here with a Roy Rogers and a Gene Autry movie.  When I was a kid we could get in the local theater
on Saturday for nine cents.  Why that price really don't know.  For your hard-earned cash you got to see a drama
film, then a Western, then a newsreel, then an adventure serial, then a cartoon -- and even the previews for upcoming
films were worth watching.  The era was the late forties.

Chuck, K4CEH
82 the next time around.

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 5:17 PM Everett Catlin via Groups.Io <everettcatlin=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The name of the 4SQRP group Murania came from the Gene Autry movie serial the "Phantom Empire" You can see all twelve of the episodes http://arcive.org. Then search "Phantom Empire". Look for the box that says episodes 1-12 and have a great time.You will find the Origin of the radio's name and where the atomic symbol on the Murania comes from. My Murania is a daily user. I listen to WSM Nashville and 1280 kcs  out of Columbia. At night I have heard WLS, Alanta and many other DX broadcast stations. If you don't have one get one you will have fun.

73
Everett Catlin N5MZX 4SQRP No. 1314

Duane Brayton

What does this have to do with Ham Radio.?

On Aug 10, 2019, at 10:23 AM, "jrdock@..." <jrdock@...> wrote:
[...]

Paul Smith

Gene Autry's Radio Ranch show is at the Base of David Cripe NM0S Murania Am radio kit that 4SQRP sells.
Paul

Sent from Outlook