Topics

Hello

Dale Hardin

I am an avid kit builder and have enjoyed building 4SQRP kits over the years.  I didn't know there was an online group until just recently.  I have built the QRPometer, NB6M HF Test Set, and have ordered the Hi-Per-Mite.  I am now re-learning the code in anticipation of putting my new-to-me TenTec Century 21 on the air.  Regards to all, Dale
--
Dale Hardin, KS4NS
Elberta, AL

Dr Jim Kennedy

Dale: welcome aboard. I am retired and often work up into Canada on CW/SSB QRP. Hope to hear and possible work you on the air some time.
--
*72/73, Doc - K2PHD
FN20qv - SKCC#5669 - NAQCC#9194 - FISTS#18988*

Dale Hardin

Thanks for the welcome.  You may have to wait a while to work me.  The code practice is taking some time.  Much easier when I was younger and taking the advanced test.  Regards, Dale KS4NS

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 8:20 AM Dr Jim Kennedy via Groups.Io <phdad_ccm=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Dale: welcome aboard. I am retired and often work up into Canada on CW/SSB QRP. Hope to hear and possible work you on the air some time.
--
*72/73, Doc - K2PHD
FN20qv - SKCC#5669 - NAQCC#9194 - FISTS#18988*

--
Dale Hardin
24750 State St. Unit 487
Elberta, AL 36530