Topics

BRUTUS BASH REMINDER!

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group
Just a reminder that the Annual “Brutus Bash” is this weekend.

It begins Friday night for those of you that want to arrive early and camp out by the fence.

I have rented the shelter behind the main office for Saturday and Sunday,
so we will be arriving Saturday morning and getting antennas and food set up down there.

The menu is smoked ribs again this year with “bring your favorite side dish" pot luck lunch.

If your planning on attending reply back to me, please.
 This will  give me a idea of how many slabs of ribs to smoke up!

Any suggestions or additions to make this weekend more fun, please let me know.

Bring your radios’s Antenna’s and appetite.
Cu all there.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

John - KK4ITX

Hope you all have a great time !  Be sure to give us a heads up as to your potential frequency and time and I’ll do my best to work you from the NH side of the Connecticut River.

72,

John
KK4ITX

If you need a parachute and don't have one you probably won't need one again.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

W0MQY

hello Johnny,
Cecil  from Lamar and I are planning on being there.
Joe  W0MQY

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--
Joe Porter, PhD
SEKARC.net

Johnny AC0BQ

Ok Thanks
See you there!

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--
Joe Porter, PhD
SEKARC.net

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

_Dave_K0MBT <davesters@...>

I am going to do my best to work stations.

Been a member for a year and a half but only recently have made the effort to actually transmit cw/

Is there a web page for the rules?
--
73    Dave
k0mbt

John Lonigro

Dave:

I don't believe the Brutus Bash is a contest, just a chance to operate in the field.  But, speaking of contests, the Second Sunday Sprint is this coming Sunday, September 8th.  I believe it always falls on Brutus Bash weekend.  This is a good chance for those not participating in the Brutus Bash to try to catch up.  The SSS begins at 7:00 pm CDT, about the time many from the Bash will be limping home from a great weekend.

72,
John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

On 9/5/19 11:37 AM, _Dave_K0MBT wrote:
I am going to do my best to work stations.

Been a member for a year and a half but only recently have made the effort to actually transmit cw/

Is there a web page for the rules?
--
73    Dave
k0mbt
Ham_Made_Keys

Tom Sevart

I've got my spot reserved and will be out there Friday evening, probably around 6:30 or so.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Johnny AC0BQ