Topics

locked #ADMIN 4SQRP Sales and Advertising Policy #ADMIN

Tim N9PUZ

The Moderators and Board of Directors would like to remind everyone of our group policy regarding sales and advertising.

  1. Any list member may advertise and sell an individual item of theirs, regardless of manufacturer, on the mailing list. The items should be amateur radio related. We do ask that you conduct any negotiations on price OFF LIST to keep down traffic others may not care about. Also please use the #FORSALE hashtag in the subject to draw attention to your offer.
  2. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING is allowed on the list. The only exception is that from time-to-time 4SQRP may offer it's own kits and products. It is after all, our mailing list.

4SQRP Moderation Staff