Topics

Nouveau 75

KM6KJE

Hi, joe I have recently built the nouveau 75 and I have installed the new board you sent me. it seems like it needs a fine tune adjustment but that's what I am writing about it's that when I use the tuner and go up in frequency I lose wattage is that normal at about 8.03 to 8.20 it reads 5 watts on the wattmeter (I am using a Dosy watt meter) when I put it at say 9 MHz I get about 3.5 watts is that normally and if not what may be wrong thanks terry KM6KJE

nm0s_qrp <ai9e_qrp@...>

Edited

This is a 75M transceiver.  You should not be transmitting at 8 or 9 MHz.

73 Dave NM0S

W0MQY

Hi Terry,
I don't know anything about this kit or its adjustments.  I was not the one who sent you the board.
I think you need to contact Dave Cripe, NM0S who is the designer of the nouveau 75.  Wish I could
help but I'm not qualified to help you on this kit..
73  Joe  W0MQY

--
Joe Porter, PhD
SEKARC.net