Topics

Paddles for Sale by N0SA

n0sa@...

I have a few of my small model SSP paddles available for sale.
These are great for SOTA and portable ops.
If you think you may be interested contact me OFF LIST at:  n0sa@...
I will send you an E-Brochure with all the info.

I also have some of my full size paddles available for sale.
These are my model TPa, just ask for an E-Brochure for them too, if interested.
Thanks
And remember please respond off list.
73
Larry
n0sa

John Daly

Larry - can you send me e-brochures on both.

Best - John w4usf

On Oct 16, 2019, at 13:34, n0sa@... wrote:

I have a few of my small model SSP paddles available for sale.
These are great for SOTA and portable ops.
If you think you may be interested contact me OFF LIST at:  n0sa@...
I will send you an E-Brochure with all the info.

I also have some of my full size paddles available for sale.
These are my model TPa, just ask for an E-Brochure for them too, if interested.
Thanks
And remember please respond off list.
73
Larry
n0sa

John Daly

Apologies for the on list request. My bad!

73 - John w4usf