Topics

info on QRP-L?

Paul Goemans

Hello,
  Is anyone here also subscribed to the QRP-L list reflector on mailman.qth.net?
  I had been a member for decades, but unsubscribed over a year ago when there was more “noise” than “signal.”
  Wanting to re-subscribe, I sent the necessary email and got responses (twice) “Your request has been forwarded to the list moderator for approval.” Then... nothing. Does QRP-L still exist? Has it moved to .io? Is it worth the effort?
Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

Jay Henson <aj4ay@...>

Hello Paul,

QRP-L is still alive and well.  It sounds like you have done what you need to do.

FYI This information appears at the bottom of QRP-L mail:

Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htm
Post: mailto:QRP-L@mailman.qth.net

Regards
Jay
AJ4AY

On 10/16/2019 1:10 PM, Paul Goemans wrote:
Hello,
  Is anyone here also subscribed to the QRP-L list reflector on mailman.qth.net?
  I had been a member for decades, but unsubscribed over a year ago when there was more “noise” than “signal.”
  Wanting to re-subscribe, I sent the necessary email and got responses (twice) “Your request has been forwarded to the list moderator for approval.” Then... nothing. Does QRP-L still exist? Has it moved to .io? Is it worth the effort?
Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

Paul Goemans

Jay,
I sent 2 emails to the HELP address in the FAQ, and nothing. That was 2 1/2 months and 1 month ago. I'm done trying.

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

[...]

Nick Kennedy <kennnick@...>

There have been several questions like this over the past few months. QRP-L seems to be running on autopilot and the moderator has left the building. Whether permanently or not, I don't know. Unfortunately though, it's not possible to join the list at this time.

73-

Nick, WA5BDU

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 1:10 PM Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:
Hello,
  Is anyone here also subscribed to the QRP-L list reflector on mailman.qth.net?
  I had been a member for decades, but unsubscribed over a year ago when there was more “noise” than “signal.”
  Wanting to re-subscribe, I sent the necessary email and got responses (twice) “Your request has been forwarded to the list moderator for approval.” Then... nothing. Does QRP-L still exist? Has it moved to .io? Is it worth the effort?
Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

Mike W8NWA

Paul,

The QRP group is still active. Typically, 10-20 posts a day. Check http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htm for more info.

73,

     Mike, W8NWA, Nashville, TN

  Is anyone here also subscribed to the QRP-L list reflector on mailman.qth.net?

  I had been a member for decades, but unsubscribed over a year ago when there was more “noise” than “signal.”

  Wanting to re-subscribe, I sent the necessary email and got responses (twice) “Your request has been forwarded to the list moderator for approval.” Then... nothing. Does QRP-L still exist? Has it moved to .io? Is it worth the effort?

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

KB9BVN - <kb9bvn@...>

James M Lowman is the listed moderator of QRP-L and his email address is jmlowman@...

You might try contacting him directly?

--
73 de KB9BVN
Brian Murrey

KF6VCI <kf6vci@...>

Regretably, I can confirm the issue. Clicked on the link, provided the call sign etc.

Outlook moved it to SPAM. I've tried to undo that but then the flood of grouped emails stopped alltogether.

72,
Chris