80 Meter Net Report

Johnny AC0BQ

Well, could be better but it has been worse!
80 Meters was pretty noisy tonight!

Check in's were:
N0YJ Bert
KB4QQJ Randy (been a while)
N4KV John
WA9PWP Paul
W2SH Chas

The Magic circle seemed to be around 500 miles tonight.

Thanks guys
cu next week!

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ ..

w2sh@...

Well Johnny,

It couldn't have been much worse. My ears were deafened by Randy, KB4QQJ, and his 599+25 dB here in NJ. Still, I waited out Paul, WA9PWP and his 579 here to give you a rotten 329.  Aw heck, never mind, we did the deed once again.

BCNU, 72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

--
Charles Moizeau, W2SH

Paul Goemans

Johnny,
Strange conditions tonight. All were quite weak/ QSB except KB4QQJ. I could only hear you on my (usually poorer) vertical and you couldn't hear me until I transmitted on my Carolina Windom!

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

Well, could be better but it has been worse!
80 Meters was pretty noisy tonight!

Check in's were:
N0YJ Bert
KB4QQJ Randy (been a while)
N4KV John
WA9PWP Paul
W2SH Chas

The Magic circle seemed to be around 500 miles tonight.

Thanks guys
cu next week!

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ ..

John - KK4ITX

Just so you don’t think that I have stopped trying........ nothing heard on 40m or 80m tonight even though it was fairly quiet, hope to be around next week.

John
KK4ITX

Reaching for my MIC I banged my head ..... now I see double you.

On Oct 16, 2019, at 21:56, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Well, could be better but it has been worse!
80 Meters was pretty noisy tonight!

Check in's were:
N0YJ Bert
KB4QQJ Randy (been a while)
N4KV John
WA9PWP Paul
W2SH Chas

The Magic circle seemed to be around 500 miles tonight.

Thanks guys
cu next week!

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

kb4qqj

Strange conditions indeed! First time I've been able to check in for quite a while. I've tried but just couldn't make it.?? Last night it was like high sun spots again.
Glad to make it. Didn't hear anyone on 40. Johnny you started off at 549 and went to 579. W2SH was loud as was N4KV. I'm there most nets but just not able to get in. I keep trying.

Randy_KB4QQJ

-----Original Message----- From: Johnny Matlock