Topics

WTB: CW and SSB kits to help the ham community in S2

Leland Lannoye

I have been promoting the expansion of these little rigs for over a year now. Even in poor areas amateur radio becomes possible and the public service potential is every bit as feasible as the more expensive and exotic equipment. My prayers and regards.
Lee, W9HIF

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 19:21, KF6VCI
<kf6vci@...> wrote:
Hi All

greetings from Dhaka. Most ops have a Chinese made H-T. HF is rare and I only found a single CW op, who has been living imn Finland.

- Hilltopper 20 (if no one sells it, when can we expect for it to besold again)
- a 40 m Receiver - you guys used to sell one.
- QCX transceiver & '5Watter' (40 or 20 for both)
- SSB transceiver, be that a BitX20 or something which is good.

CONUS shipping and I do have Paypal and through a friend, an online payment could be arranged, too.

Am hoping for a fair deal as the local guys are usually struggling financially (many are freelance engineers). No, few are on the normal $ 2 a day salaries paid in the textile industry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y9UaLKbZQ0

72,
Chris

KF6VCI <kf6vci@...>

GE Lee, OM

thank you for your kind words! There have been dreadful incidents in this city: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onD5UOP5z_c

72,

--
Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Chris Wagner
+880 189 303 4250, Skype: hs0zfe, LINE and WhatsApp: +66 98 483 7745
Inside Bangladesh: 880 184 7305 146 (I'm using this number to call back)

KF6VCI <kf6vci@...>

Thank you, Lee, OM

Dhaka has had its share of disasters. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onD5UOP5z_c

James Shipley

In addition to the other kits listed, consider the OzQRP DCT & MDT. Both 40m DSB units with the DCT supporting CW as well.

James,  KK4WXA

<kf6vci@...> wrote:
Hi All

greetings from Dhaka. Most ops have a Chinese made H-T. HF is rare and I only found a single CW op, who has been living imn Finland.

- Hilltopper 20 (if no one sells it, when can we expect for it to besold again)
- a 40 m Receiver - you guys used to sell one.
- QCX transceiver & '5Watter' (40 or 20 for both)
- SSB transceiver, be that a BitX20 or something which is good.

CONUS shipping and I do have Paypal and through a friend, an online payment could be arranged, too.

Am hoping for a fair deal as the local guys are usually struggling financially (many are freelance engineers). No, few are on the normal $ 2 a day salaries paid in the textile industry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y9UaLKbZQ0

72,
Chris

W6BOW

Compelling.

Don
W6BOW  SF  USA

<kf6vci@...> wrote:
[...]

No 49er collecting dust? No receiver or QCX in a case? No SSB rig for sale?

CONUS shipping. Hope that someone has something for sale!

72,
Chris

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 6:22 AM W6BOW via Groups.Io <DBuckter=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Compelling.

Don
W6BOW  SF  USA

<kf6vci@...> wrote:
[...]

Ruth A Mumaw

I have several one band units in the category you indicate. Do you have a set price you want to pay? I will make a list of you want.   Russ.  K3NLT

<kf6vci@...> wrote:
[...]

GA Ross,

yes, please! No, I don't have a set price. But I would rather buy a 5Watter and 2 QCX and a BitX20 for $ 250 than a OHR 500 for $ 250. More bang for the buck kinda thinking.

72,
Chris KF6VCI, HS0ZFE, MI1ESG