Topics

hilltopper 40

james crooke

Hi Ron,

Did you find one yet? I have an unopened kit that I got at Ozarkcon last
year that I probably will not get to for quite a while. Too many irons in
the fire.

73, Jim K0ESE

I Am looking for the Hilltopper 40 in working order or in a kit.
Thanks for letting me in the group.

73's Ron AF7H

KF6VCI <kf6vci@...>

Me, too - in case you will be offered 2 hi.

72,
Chris KF6VCI

--
Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Chris Wagner
+880 189 303 4250, Skype: hs0zfe, LINE and WhatsApp: +66 98 483 7745
Inside Bangladesh: 880 184 7305 146 (I'm using this number to call back)

AF7H <RONALD7493@...>