Topics

W0IIT Test

WA0ITP

Test again  I'm trying to post a note abt Bart Lawson W0IIT's passing  but groups.io isnt accepting/relaying them.  I'll try again:

One of our founding members Bart Lawson, W0IIT (SK) passed away Friday morning. He, along with Gene Sailsbury N0MQ (SK), Joe Porter W0MQY, and Dave Bixler W0CH formed the 4SQRP in 2003. He was good friend and was respected by all who knew him. His service will be at the Billings Funeral home in Woodward, OK.  Here's a link to his obituary https://www.billingsfuneralhomewoodward.com/obituaries/Bart-Lawson?obId=8423184#

72 and rest in peace my friend, you will be missed by many.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 10/27/2019 4:15 PM, WA0ITP wrote:

I have posted some messages this afternoon but haven't seen them in my inbox.  Is it just my email client, or are others seeing them?

TIA
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

matthew cook

Test working here

On Sun, Oct 27, 2019 at 17:30, WA0ITP
<wa0itp@...> wrote:
[...]

Thank you Terry
Sorry to hear this.
No doubt a friend and founding member will be missed.
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Dale Putnam

that saddens me, thankyou Terry for the extra effort to let us know.
May Bart enjoy his qrn free chats from now on.

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"

[...]

W0MQY

Hi Terry,
Your test post is working fine here.  Thanks again for posting it to the list.
72/73 Joe  W0MQY..

Nick WA5BDU

I'm very sorry to hear of Bart's passing. He was a good guy and I always enjoyed seeing him at OzarkCon and working him on the air.

73-

Nick, WA5BDU

Walter - K5EST

Sad...very sad. Bart, sure made 4SQRP a better group, always willing to help. QRP from the clouds, now that's new!

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw

On Sun, Oct 27, 2019, 16:30 WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:
[...]

Paul Smith

I am sorry to hear of Bart's passing. He loved to talk fly fishing with me. The last we talked he was hoping to  fish with me in the pits in  the spring. Alas my friend RIP
Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

[...]

Sorry to hear of Bart's passing. We had crossed paths a few times when
I lived in Enid in the '90s. R.I.P., Bart, and may the propagation be
better there than here.

72, Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB