NOYJ * BERT DOUBLE
WA0ITP TERRY
N4ELM DAVE
N4MJ GLENN (Thin)

72 all Stay well!
Johnny AC0BQ

n4mj

Johnny,

Could not hear you nor anyone on 40m. I called 4S Net a couple of times but no response, guess no one heard me. Some nights we can, some nights we can't. hi hi

80m was as you say, 'thin'. QSB was rapid.  Would hear part of your call when you were working Dave the your sig would disappear.  At one point during my QNI your sig was 579...for a split second. hi hi

73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Wednesday, December 16, 2020, 09:19:10 PM CST, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group
Well, slim pickings tonight.
40 Meters
N0YJ bERT
N4KV JOHN

80 METERS
NOYJ * BERT DOUBLE
WA0ITP TERRY
N4ELM DAVE
N4MJ GLENN (Thin)

72 all Stay well!
Johnny AC0BQ

John - KK4ITX

I listened to the sound of silence on both 40m & 80m..... no more than a dit or dah once in a while....... I kept busy playing with all the buttons and knobs, amazing how so many options don’t seem to do much !

See (positive thoughts) ya next week !

John
KK4ITX
Zephyrhills, FL

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Dec 16, 2020, at 22:18, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group
Well, slim pickings tonight.
40 Meters
N0YJ bERT
N4KV JOHN

80 METERS
NOYJ * BERT DOUBLE
WA0ITP TERRY
N4ELM DAVE
N4MJ GLENN (Thin)

72 all Stay well!
Johnny AC0BQ

Walter - K5EST

Heard no one on 40 meters. On 80 meters maybe a whisper. At 3.560 MHz the 3 lander's were booming into Missouri around 8:30PM.

Next week!......73 all,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020, 21:19 Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Ge Group
Well, slim pickings tonight.
40 Meters
N0YJ bERT
N4KV JOHN

80 METERS
NOYJ * BERT DOUBLE
WA0ITP TERRY
N4ELM DAVE
N4MJ GLENN (Thin)

72 all Stay well!
Johnny AC0BQ

Paul Goemans

Gang,
  Radio silence from me as I was outta the house yesterday evening!

WA9PWP

Sent from Pauls iPhone

On Dec 16, 2020, at 9:19 PM, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group
Well, slim pickings tonight.
40 Meters
N0YJ bERT
N4KV JOHN

80 METERS
NOYJ * BERT DOUBLE
WA0ITP TERRY
N4ELM DAVE
N4MJ GLENN (Thin)

72 all Stay well!
Johnny AC0BQ

WA0ITP

Heard you quite well in SEIA, thanks agn for being NCS

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 9:19 PM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Ge Group
Well, slim pickings tonight.
40 Meters