40 and 80 m nets

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group
The bands were fair tonight, my noise floor on 40 was down to a S7 after a big rain last night.
80 was pretty bad but some of you braves souls made it through.

40 Meters
NK80 CHAS
N5IXA RANDY
N0YJ BERT
N4MJ GLENN
N3AAZ?? JOHN
AA4K?? LOST HIM
WI5H MIKE
AA0B ROY
KA9DVX JOHN

80 METERS

NK80 CHAS
KG5UK BRAD QSP
WA0ITO TERRY
KG5UK BRAD IN PERSON!
N0YJ BERT
KL7IXI MIKE
THANKS ALL
LETS HOPE I FIND MY QRN BEFORE THE NEXT NET.

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

AA4K-Jamie Lilly

Hey Johnny,
There was a lot of qsb on my end. I’m glad you at least got my call sign. It was my second check-in. Still trying to get faster at copying cw. Thanks for running the net.
Jamie AA4K

On May 18, 2022, at 9:00 PM, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

[...]

Hello Jamie
Glad to have you on the net.
My noise was terrible as well.
I had several stations that I could only get partial calls on.

If you ever need to me slow down let me know.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

John Kirby

Hi Johnny

Started at 5W, then 10, then 15 punched a hole in all that QRN
You were 459 QRN with QSB

TNX AGN
John
N3AAZ
FM19 on DELMARVA Peninsula between Chesapeake Bay es Ocean City, Atlantic Ocean

Paul Goemans

Darn,
  I showed up late on 80 meters, horrible QRN, thought I made it in! Musta been a phantom QSO!

WA9PWP

Sent from Pauls iPhone

[...]

Gm Paul
You did make it.
Sorry, I must have missed you on my scratch sheet.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Johnny AC0BQ