Topics

40 and 80 Meter CW nets

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group.
Pretty good signal tonight, lots of qrn and some qsb, but it has been worse!!
Check in's were:

40 Meters
WA9PWP PAUL
N4ELM DAVE
W2SH CHAS
N4MJ GLENN
N4KV JOHN

80 METER CHECK INS WERE:

N0YJ BERT
N4ELM DAVE DOUBLE
N4KV JOHN DOUBLE
WA9PWP PAUL DOUBLE
K0FHG BOB
W8HOG JERRY
K5TD ROBERT

Thanks all have a great week.
Stay well,
72, 73
Johnny Ac0BQ

John - KK4ITX

Johnny, this is what I had to work with........  John. KK4ITX

On Aug 12, 2020, at 22:05, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group.
Pretty good signal tonight, lots of qrn and some qsb, but it has been worse!!
Check in's were:

40 Meters
WA9PWP PAUL
N4ELM DAVE
W2SH CHAS
N4MJ GLENN
N4KV JOHN

80 METER CHECK INS WERE:

N0YJ BERT
N4ELM DAVE DOUBLE
N4KV JOHN DOUBLE
WA9PWP PAUL DOUBLE
K0FHG BOB
W8HOG JERRY
K5TD ROBERT

Thanks all have a great week.
Stay well,
72, 73
Johnny Ac0BQ

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge John
Ur SSB qrm is terrible.
I could hear CW in the back ground, but they were right on top of you.
73
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

AG1P Ron

I listened for the 40M net but no joy on OR coast

72 - Ron - AG1P

Pretty good signal tonight, lots of qrn and some qsb, but it has been worse!!

Check in's were:

40 Meters

WA9PWP PAUL

N4ELM DAVE

W2SH CHAS

N4MJ GLENN

N4KV JOHN

80 METER CHECK INS WERE:

N0YJ BERT

N4ELM DAVE DOUBLE

N4KV JOHN DOUBLE

WA9PWP PAUL DOUBLE

K0FHG BOB

W8HOG JERRY

K5TD ROBERT

Thanks all have a great week.

Stay well,

72, 73

Johnny Ac0BQ

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Ron
You should be able to hear me sometime.
40 meters sure gets long after dark.
73
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

w2sh@...

Although I QNI'd the 40m net (didn't bother to try the 80m net with just a dipole), I have never had such bad QRM from the Spanish-language SSB splatter that went down as far as 7,120.50 kHz.

In the future if the NCS is similarly QRM'd, I would hope he would consider a QSY to a nearby frequency sufficiently lower.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

Pretty good signal tonight, lots of qrn and some qsb, but it has been worse!!
Check in's were:

40 Meters
WA9PWP PAUL
N4ELM DAVE
W2SH CHAS
N4MJ GLENN
N4KV JOHN

80 METER CHECK INS WERE:

N0YJ BERT
N4ELM DAVE DOUBLE
N4KV JOHN DOUBLE
WA9PWP PAUL DOUBLE
K0FHG BOB
W8HOG JERRY
K5TD ROBERT

Thanks all have a great week.
Stay well,
72, 73
Johnny Ac0BQ

--
Charles Moizeau, W2SH

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Chas
I had some qrm at the beginning, but they either moved or quit transmitting.

I could QSY after I pick off the first round of check ins.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

John - KK4ITX

That might help Johnny but as you heard from my audio of last night I wouldn’t have a clue that you QSY’d...... I am currently in Maine but even when I’m in Florida lately it’s just a no-go.  I thought that in October perhaps I’ll try a loop that may help ?

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

n4mj

In the FWIW column: I get the same SSB/noise QRM here in west TN on 7.122.  I presumed it is coming from S.A. but who knows.  Maybe someone with a directional antenna could help pinpoint it.

Changing frequency seems a viable idea.

73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com