Topics

40 AND 80 METER CW NETS

Johnny AC0BQ

GE GROUP
Strange band conditions on 40 meters tonight.
Very low QRN level but weak signals as well.

80 meters was doing quite well.

Check in's were

40 meters

W5GNB GARY
WB0CFF CARL
 N9EGT WAYNE
K4KBL JERRY

80 METERS
WA0ITP TERRY
WI5H MIKE
N4ELM DAVE
N4KV JOHN
AA9AA MIKE
WB0CFF CARL
WB1GYZ BOB

NICE TURN OUT!
Thanks Eveyone, stay Safe!
Johnny AC0BQ

w2sh@...

40m no sigs better than R4.  80m AA9AA was 579; all others R4 or below.  Not a good night in NJ.  Nice to see Bob, WB1GYZ, made a QNI.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

Strange band conditions on 40 meters tonight.
Very low QRN level but weak signals as well.

80 meters was doing quite well.

Check in's were

40 meters

W5GNB GARY
WB0CFF CARL
 N9EGT WAYNE
K4KBL JERRY

80 METERS
WA0ITP TERRY
WI5H MIKE
N4ELM DAVE
N4KV JOHN
AA9AA MIKE
WB0CFF CARL
WB1GYZ BOB

NICE TURN OUT!
Thanks Eveyone, stay Safe!

Charles Moizeau, W2SH

Wayne Steury

I heard Johnny loud at first and then he faded away. but thanks for the report and the net. I am getting more comfortable.

The NM station was very loud!

Wayne N9EGT
Western Colorado

--
Wayne F. Steury, D. Min.
Phone or text: 260-525-8933

John - KK4ITX

NADA here in Florida, no noise at all on 40m and only S1-S2 on 80m..... after 7:00p both bands die a slow death !  On occasion condx are workable lately after nightfall..... just the way it is.

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁