AA9AA MIKE
WA9PWP PAUL
N4ELM DAVE

HAD TO MOVE UP TO 7122.5 DUE TO QRM

73'S
BERT
N0YJ

WA0ITP

I listened and called, but no joy..Darn..

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 8:58 PM Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:
good evening

40 meters
N0MII JEFF
N4ELM DAVE
N5IB JIM

80 METERS

--

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

That extra hour of dark before the net must have helped... Bert you were booming right in last night! I sent you an honest 589.

I'm an HF net neophyte, so I didn't mean to get tongue-tied... just didn't know what to say! Hope to make future nets, and will listen to others first before I take my turn :-)

72,
Jeff N0̸MII

On Nov 4, 2020, at 8:57 PM, Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:

good evening

40 meters
N0MII JEFF
N4ELM DAVE
N5IB JIM

80 METERS
AA9AA MIKE
WA9PWP PAUL
N4ELM DAVE

HAD TO MOVE UP TO 7122.5 DUE TO QRM

73'S
BERT
N0YJ

--
Jeff N0̷MII

Robert

Jeff you did great, you had a great signal hope to hear you next week.

Terry sorry I missed you