80 Meters was in better shape.
Check in's were:

N0YJ BERT
WA9PWP PAUL
W2SH CHAS
N4MJ GLENN
WN0WWY DALE
WW9L JOHN (first timer) tnx John

Nice turn out, band was in pretty good shape up close and
farther away as well!
72
cu all later.

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

John - KK4ITX

Johnny,

I thought that tonight was the night on 40m because you were S9 into Florida from the start til midway with Paul then you dropped from sight and I never heard you again !  I did hear some chatter on 80m which is better than usual but nothing to work.

This QRP is not easy but I think that it is making me a better OP just for trying !

73,

John
KK4ITX

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison

On Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 09:56:35 PM EDT, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group
Well, 40 meters was tough as usual!
Check in's were:
WA4PIR JOE
AND
W2SH CHAS

80 Meters was in better shape.
Check in's were:

N0YJ BERT
WA9PWP PAUL
W2SH CHAS
N4MJ GLENN
WN0WWY DALE
WW9L JOHN (first timer) tnx John

Nice turn out, band was in pretty good shape up close and
farther away as well!
72
cu all later.

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm John
Remind me next week and we can try a sched at around 7:30?
It may work better then?

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

John - KK4ITX

Johnny,

I appreciate your offer but It's really not necessary for me to check in so much as for me to try to figure out and get around the propagation issues.  One night I'll make it and it will be like a rebirth.  When Bill ran the Net he was in my "sweet spot" and it was way too easy.

I often set up WSPR on 40m around 3:00 Eastern and leave it monitoring and reporting the Spots as the Gray Line moves from Europe to the U.S.  I am just amazed at how quick the switch can be thrown off.

I also do QFOX and on Tuesday I got my first Pelt since Feb. 2019 on 40m and the Top Guns to my North & North East did not, usually it's exactly the opposite...……. just like Real Estate...…… location, location, location !

So it's all fun and discouraging at the same time and that keeps it from being boring I guess.

Take care,

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com