Topics

40 AND 80 METER NET REPORT

Johnny Matlock

Ge Group:
The band conditions were not very net friendly tonight.
I had some friendly competition from the NA sprint and i had to move up to 3.564.5.

40 Meter check in's were:
WA9PWP PAUL
K3NLT RUSS

80 METER NET REPORT
N0YJ BERT
WA9PWP PAUL
K3NLT RUSS
Thanks Guys, Stay well!
72 Johnny AC0BQ

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72

John - KK4ITX

Heard NCS bits and pieces at almost ESP levels on 40m.  Zip, Zero & Nada on 80m.

73,

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Mar 18, 2020, at 22:05, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group:
The band conditions were not very net friendly tonight.
I had some friendly competition from the NA sprint and i had to move up to 3.564.5.

40 Meter check in's were:
WA9PWP PAUL
K3NLT RUSS

80 METER NET REPORT
N0YJ BERT
WA9PWP PAUL
K3NLT RUSS
Thanks Guys, Stay well!
72 Johnny AC0BQ

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

KK0S

Russ was also at esp levels on 40 here in Kansas.  Net control was completely in the mud except for an occasional dit. Oh, well.  Bruce - KK0S

Paul Goemans

Well,
  I was surprised to hear Johnny on 40 last night. As soon as our quick signal report exchanges, he dropped down into the noise! Whew!
The 80 meter net is pretty reliable although a bit weaker last night.

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI