Topics

40 and 80 Meter Net Report

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge group
Pretty good signals on 40 tonight, 80 was pretty noisy and signals had lots of QSB.

40 Meter Check in's were:
WA9PWP
KD4MSR
KW4JS
K0JFJ
KD0WF
AA0B
K3KQ
and
WR9H

80 Meter Check in's were:
N0YJ
WA9PWP
WR9H

TNX ALL STAY SAFE
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ

KE3KQ

Hi all,

Thanks for taking my check-in Johnny. I think my first one.

Small correction on the call sign being KE3KQ. Been trying to use this time at home to improve my code so thought I’d try to check-in.

*** Ben KE3KQ

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Ben
Sorry about missing a letter in your call. I had quite a bit of QRN on my end.
Thanks for checking in on our net.
Nice to meet you, please check in again.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Paul Goemans

Well,
  I had very strong SSB QRM on 40 meters, and 80 meters was super quiet. Location, location, location!

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI