Topics

40 AND 80 Meter Net Report

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group
Nice Net on 40, conditions were pretty good.
Static crashes were about normal!

Check in's were:
 40 Meters
WI5H MIKE
N4ELM DAVE
WA9PWP PAUL
W2SH CHAS
KK5IB DARRYL
N5IB JIM Rock Bound on the Bayou Jumper proto type.

80 Meters was terrible Noisy
Conditions were poor to say the least.

Check in's were:
N0YJ BERT
WA9PWP PAUL, DOUBLE
N4ELM DAVE  Pretty thin but I got a signal report!

72
Take Care, Stay Well.
Johnny AC0BQ

Dave Redfearn

Thanks Johnny!

A lot of thunder crashes on 80 tonight and copy was pretty rough.

I was running my TAC-1 40 & 80 Meter radios tonight.
Used them last week too but when you did not respond back to me on 80, I checked the radio and realized it was transmitting off frequency.
I got it adjusted over the weekend and was glad to hear you come back to me tonight.

73 - Dave, N4ELM

Johnny AC0BQ

Correction:
I missed N4MJ Glenn
Sorry about that.
73
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Richard West <rewest71@...>

Hi Johnny,

I was able to monitor some voices on the 40m net until the noise floor overcame them. The signal here into Central Valley, CA was at best a S 2-3, but couldn't identify any station callsigns. Figured a barefoot check-in wouldn't work well, and take up too much net time. Hopefully, the conditions will improve over time. Will investigate the D-Star or other avenues of digital communications, though prefer HF when, and if possible.

73,

Wes
KH2EE

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com