Topics

40 and 80 Meter Net Report

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group
Well, the bands are weak to say the least tonight.
We have a storm front headed our way from the NW part of the state, and my qrn was pretty rough!

Check in's were:
40 M
KW4JS
KK5IB
W2SH
N4ELM
K5TD
N4KV
N4MJ
WI5H
and
W5ESE

80 Meters was terrible.
The only QNI that I could hear was Bert N0YJ.
I could hear parts of calls but I couldn't put any other calls together.
Sorry guys.

w2sh@...

Despite my 40m QNI, the band was in poor shape with QSB taking Johnny down to 339.  I gave him a 449 when I checked in and then when we said "au revoir", he was a solid 559.

Surprisingly, 80m was in better shape than it's been in recent weeks.  Johnny was RST 239.  Several other stations were heard, but were really no copy, all except WA9PWP who (as usual) was a robust 559.  Paul and I dropped our call signs several times, but neither of us achieved a QNI.

72,

Charles (aka chas), w2SH

Well, the bands are weak to say the least tonight.
We have a storm front headed our way from the NW part of the state, and my qrn was pretty rough!

Check in's were:
40 M
KW4JS
KK5IB
W2SH
N4ELM
K5TD
N4KV
N4MJ
WI5H
and
W5ESE

80 Meters was terrible.
The only QNI that I could hear was Bert N0YJ.
I could hear parts of calls but I couldn't put any other calls together.
Sorry guys.

Charles Moizeau, W2SH

Paul Goemans

Well,
  No copy on NCS on 40 meters, to close.
  NCS was poor copy on 80 meters; I was in that noise with others who I also heard parts of calls. But I did hear Bert.

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI