Topics

40 AND 80 METER NET REPORT K0B

Johnny AC0BQ

GE GROUP
Tough Conditions on 40 meters tonight, lots of qrm and qrn.
80 was in better shape.

Check in's were:
40 Meters
W2SH CHAS
WI5H MIKE
N4ELM DAVE

80 METER CHECK IN'S WERE:
NOYJ BERT
WA9PWP PAUL
N4ELM DAVE DOUBLE
N0EVH JOHN NEW CHECK IN!
W2SH CHAS DOUBLE.
Thanks all
72 73
Johnny K0B/AC0BQ

w2sh@...

A 40m QNI was fully expected; no problem.

For whatever reason I decided to listen on 80m. Thus far this summer I had never been able to read the 80m net.  I could tell the net was there but the sig was totally uncopiable.  Imagine my surprise to hear it on 3564.17 kHz   A double surprise was when Jonny's wonderful ears gave me a 539 RST vs mine to him of 459.

A great net participation for me.

TU es 72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

--
Charles Moizeau, W2SH

Paul Goemans

By 40 meter net time, Johnny was down to ESP levels. Called a few times but no go.
WA9PWP

Sent from Pauls iPhone