40 AND 80 METER NET REPORT K0B

Johnny AC0BQ

GE GROUP
Tough Conditions on 40 meters tonight, lots of qrm and qrn.
80 was in better shape.

Check in's were:
40 Meters
W2SH CHAS
WI5H MIKE
N4ELM DAVE

80 METER CHECK IN'S WERE:
NOYJ BERT
WA9PWP PAUL
N4ELM DAVE DOUBLE
N0EVH JOHN NEW CHECK IN!
W2SH CHAS DOUBLE.
Thanks all
72 73
Johnny K0B/AC0BQ

w2sh@...

A 40m QNI was fully expected; no problem.

For whatever reason I decided to listen on 80m. Thus far this summer I had never been able to read the 80m net.  I could tell the net was there but the sig was totally uncopiable.  Imagine my surprise to hear it on 3564.17 kHz   A double surprise was when Jonny's wonderful ears gave me a 539 RST vs mine to him of 459.

A great net participation for me.

TU es 72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

--
Charles Moizeau, W2SH

Paul Goemans

By 40 meter net time, Johnny was down to ESP levels. Called a few times but no go.
WA9PWP

Sent from Pauls iPhone