Topics

40 and 80 Meter Net report

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group
Tough night on the air tonight!

40 was extremely noisy and long.
80 was better, not as noisy but signals were fairly weak.

CHeck in's were:
40 Meters
N30S GARY
80 METERS
WA9PWP PAUL
WB0CFF CARL
AA9AA MIKE
N4ELM DAVE

72
JOHNNY AC0BQ

Paul Goemans

Johnny,
  No trace of you on 40; I did hear K4KBL and W2SH. The SSB wasn’t bad at first here in south central WI.
  You were weaker than usual on 80, and faded out to a fluttery nothing a couple of times.

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

80 was better, not as noisy but signals were fairly weak.

CHeck in's were:
40 Meters
N30S GARY
80 METERS
WA9PWP PAUL
WB0CFF CARL
AA9AA MIKE
N4ELM DAVE

72
JOHNNY AC0BQ

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Paul
Well, I answered your call?
I guess I was talking to someone else!
Oh well.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

WA0ITP

I heard Paul befo the 80M net but didnt hear Johnny at all   hope we do better next week.

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 9:04 PM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Ge Group
Tough night on the air tonight!

40 was extremely noisy and long.
80 was better, not as noisy but signals were fairly weak.

CHeck in's were:
40 Meters
N30S GARY
80 METERS
WA9PWP PAUL
WB0CFF CARL
AA9AA MIKE
N4ELM DAVE

72
JOHNNY AC0BQ

--

John - KK4ITX

Good job Gary !

Gary lives about 6 miles to my North and probably 100 ft higher.  I was a little late getting on and just barely heard some chatter on 7.122.25 but not enough to figure out who it was.

Perhaps next week with the time change back to Standard it may help.

72/73,

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Oct 28, 2020, at 22:04, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group
Tough night on the air tonight!

40 was extremely noisy and long.
80 was better, not as noisy but signals were fairly weak.

CHeck in's were:
40 Meters
N30S GARY
80 METERS
WA9PWP PAUL
WB0CFF CARL
AA9AA MIKE
N4ELM DAVE

72
JOHNNY AC0BQ

Paul Goemans

Johnny,
  Yes it was me! You came up just in time for a QSO!

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Carl Gansen

I heard nothing on 40M.  I had been running WSPR beacons just before and I think Johnny is correct about 40M being long.

Carl WB0CFF