Topics

40 and 80 meter net report

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group:
Well, we had a little competition from our fellow qrp Group tonight, but we still got some contacts in between the NAQCC calls!

Check in were:
40 Meters
WB5CTS/M
KD4MSR
N4KV
N4ELM
WI5H
W9BRD
N0YJ

80 Meters was a little crowded so I QSY'ed to 3.563.
CHeck in's were:
N0YJ  Double
N8LA
NN0SS
WA0ITP
AA9AA

Thanks Everyone,
Take Care Stay well!
Johnny AC0BQ

John - KK4ITX

I got to 7122 about 9:10 EST, heard Nada, offered my Call a few times....... someday when you least expect it, I’ll be there !

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Nov 18, 2020, at 21:59, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group:
Well, we had a little competition from our fellow qrp Group tonight, but we still got some contacts in between the NAQCC calls!

Check in were:
40 Meters
WB5CTS/M
KD4MSR
N4KV
N4ELM
WI5H
W9BRD
N0YJ

80 Meters was a little crowded so I QSY'ed to 3.563.
CHeck in's were:
N0YJ  Double
N8LA
NN0SS
WA0ITP
AA9AA

Thanks Everyone,
Take Care Stay well!
Johnny AC0BQ

Paul Goemans

Well,
  Heard NADA from NCS on 40 meters. Tuned in on 80 meters, tuned around, NADA. I did hear the NAQCC guys.

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI