40 and 80 meter Net Report

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group
Well, you can tell it spring time, plenty of QRN and static crashes to go around.
40 Meter signals were a little thin, but 80 meters was doing quite well.

Check In's were:
40 Meters
N4ELM DAVE
W4VJ JIM First Time.
KO8S KARL
K4DFG First Time
Welcome guys,come back any time.

80 Meters
KO8S CHARLES
N4MJ GLENN
N4ELM DOUBLE
N0YJ BERT
KL7IXI MIKE
WA0ITP TERRY

Thanks everyone for a great net.
Stay Safe, take Care

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

John - KK4ITX

Nada here in Florida on either band.

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Mar 24, 2021, at 21:57, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group
Well, you can tell it spring time, plenty of QRN and static crashes to go around.
40 Meter signals were a little thin, but 80 meters was doing quite well.

Check In's were:
40 Meters
N4ELM DAVE
W4VJ JIM First Time.
KO8S KARL
K4DFG First Time
Welcome guys,come back any time.

80 Meters
KO8S CHARLES
N4MJ GLENN
N4ELM DOUBLE
N0YJ BERT
KL7IXI MIKE
WA0ITP TERRY

Thanks everyone for a great net.
Stay Safe, take Care

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Johnny AC0BQ

Sorry John
You will get in again soon, we hope!
72 Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

k4dfg <k4dfg@...>

Johnny

Thank you for calling the net last night on 40 meters.  QRM, QSB, and static crashes but copied most everyone.  Hope to make it again.

73
Dave Gilliam
K4DFG

Sent from my Galaxy

Well, you can tell it spring time, plenty of QRN and static crashes to go around.
40 Meter signals were a little thin, but 80 meters was doing quite well.

Check In's were:
40 Meters
N4ELM DAVE
W4VJ JIM First Time.
KO8S KARL
K4DFG First Time
Welcome guys,come back any time.

80 Meters
KO8S CHARLES
N4MJ GLENN
N4ELM DOUBLE
N0YJ BERT
KL7IXI MIKE
WA0ITP TERRY

Thanks everyone for a great net.
Stay Safe, take Care

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Dave
Glad to have u check in.
I’m hoping for better Condition some day soon.
The bands get so long after dark it hard to contact u guys.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Tom Sevart

On 3/24/2021 20:57, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:
Ge Group
Well, you can tell it spring time, plenty of QRN and static crashes to go around.
40 Meter signals were a little thin, but 80 meters was doing quite well.
I listened on 7122 but all I could hear was an SKCC net.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS