40 AND 80 METER NET REPORT

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group
WOW, nice nets tonight!
40 meters was in the best shape that I have seen in a long time. Most signals were 579, to 599.
80 meters was good but not quite as strong.
Check in's were:

40 Meters
KO8S KARL
WAPPWP PAUL
N4ELM DAVE
W2SH CHAS
N4MJ GLENN
WA4GIR JOE, WELCOME JOE
N5IB JIM
KK5IB DARRYL
N0RSR ROGER
W4VJ JIM WELCOME JIM
N4KV JOHN
I Hope I didn't miss any one, my page got full!

80 Meter Check in's were:
N0YJ BERT
WA9PWP PAUL DOUBLE
NK8O CHARLES VIA REMOTE
N4ELM DAVE DOUBLE
AA9AA MIKE
N4MJ GLENN DOUBLE
WAOITP TERRY ON TUT HILL
WA4GIR JOE DOUBLE
N5IB JIM DOUBLE

Thanks everyone for a great net.
I will have more paper handy next week!!

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Again
Sorry about the typo on Paul's call sign, Its WA9PWP.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 9:01 PM Johnny AC0BQ via groups.io <jomatlock=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

WA0ITP

I love using the Ft Tuthill 80.  Its a nice little rig. A new reduction knob makes the tuning doable. Otherwise its vy difficult to put on freq.   Great fun tonight. Tnx Johnny.

--

Jim, N5IB

Great net session! Really kept Johnny hopping.
He was listening down a bit so I was able to check in using the prototype Bayou Jumper.
Was able to hear most all of the check-ins.
Even the very strong SSB near the end of the session didn't cover Johnny completely.

Had to revert to the K2 at 5 W for the 80m session.
With an 88ft doublet up only about 15 ft and pretty much NVIS, that was a pretty good haul on 80m.

Jim, N5IB

w2sh@...

WA4GIR who joined both nets is the NCS of the KnghtLites QRP net meeting Sundays at 9:00 ET at around 3.571 mHz with the call sign of WQ4RP.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

[...]

Charles Moizeau, W2SH