KD0WFD? JIM LOTS OF QRN
K8DDB MIKE
N5IB JIM /P
AC5WT BILL TX

80 METERS
NK8O CHARLES DOUBLE
AA0B ROY
NOYJ BERT

Thanks everyone for the net and trying!!

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

John - KK4ITX

I heard Dave (ELM) 599 here in FL but nada on the NC.  After 20 mins went back to NAQCC Sprint.

May try from Maine next week.

John
KK4ITX

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison

On Wednesday, May 19, 2021, 10:06:22 PM EDT, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Good Eveing group
The condx were a little tough tonight.
lots of QRN on the bands.

Check in's were:
40 Meters
NK8O CHARLES
N4ELM DAVE
AA0B ROY
KD0WFD? JIM LOTS OF QRN
K8DDB MIKE
N5IB JIM /P
AC5WT BILL TX

80 METERS
NK8O CHARLES DOUBLE
AA0B ROY
NOYJ BERT

Thanks everyone for the net and trying!!

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Charles W. Powell

Your signal was great on 40m for a change, Johnny.  80m was a little more challenging.  I had the RF gain way down to put the signal above the noise level.  It worked well.

72,

Chas

On 5/19/21 9:05 PM, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:
Good Eveing group
The condx were a little tough tonight.
lots of QRN on the bands.

Check in's were:
40 Meters
NK8O CHARLES
N4ELM DAVE
AA0B ROY
KD0WFD? JIM LOTS OF QRN
K8DDB MIKE
N5IB JIM /P
AC5WT BILL TX

80 METERS
NK8O CHARLES DOUBLE
AA0B ROY
NOYJ BERT

Thanks everyone for the net and trying!!

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Johnny AC0BQ

Thanks Charles
Good to hear you again.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Well
I must eat crow!
I missed N4MJ GLENN.
Sorry about that Glenn
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Jim Linsenbardt

Hi Johnny,

Correction on my call. It's KD0WF. (As you said, lots of QRN plus I was using a side-swiper key and still getting used to it.  ;)

72's
Jim
KD0WF
Missouri
======

On Wednesday, May 19, 2021, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
> Good Eveing group
> The condx were a little tough tonight.
> lots of QRN on the bands.
> Check in's were:
> 40 Meters
> NK8O CHARLES
> N4ELM DAVE
> AA0B ROY
> KD0WFD? JIM LOTS OF QRN
> K8DDB MIKE
> N5IB JIM /P
> AC5WT BILL TX
>
> 80 METERS
> NK8O CHARLES DOUBLE
> AA0B ROY
> NOYJ BERT
> Thanks everyone for the net and trying!!
>
> --
> <https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/-rRrIB5yYaw8NmlCMGHKKGvDt_VlAIrx8MycqOcBZxgsxCHqK3H_2icZWnHBuI5b_PVeKTBExe5gr0i2nQR8y1exnj0toy04_s1RBB_3lHYUiU94z2jS5E7IgYxR59EgNaogKIzOzYIrzmAmzeMvh8TNzw=s0-d-e1-ft#https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0ByRdLpOVDcgZNmtPQTQwM0FROFI1WEZQSEVqakljcXM4aUgw&export=download>
> 72
> JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..
>

> _._,_._,_
> ________________________________
> Groups.io Links:
>
> You receive all messages sent to this group.
>
> View/Reply Online (#24643) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

> _._,_._,_

Johnny AC0BQ

Thanks Jim
I was trying to pull you out of heavy noise.
Thanks for the check in.
72

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com