40 and 80 meter Net Report

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group,
The bands were fair with 40 being quite a bit better.
The signals on 80 Meters were killing my ears with qrn and trying to pick out the calls.
It was strange, I could hear parts of calls and not get all of them.
Sorry for this guys but the RF just wasn't making it through.

Check ins were:

40 Meters

KO8S
N4ELM
N4MJ
N9AC
AB9BZ
W2SH
AG4CC
WD4CFN
W5ESE
N3OS
WB1GYZ

80 METERS

KL7IXI
N0YJ
WA0ITP
NK8O
N4MJ
N4ELM
KD0WF
N9AC
AND A FEW MORE INCOMPLETE CALLS.
72
HAVE A GREAT FIELD DAY, BE SAFE!
JOHNNY AC0BQ

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Paul Goemans

Sorry I missed a good night! I was entertaining new neighbors.

WA9PWP

Sent from Pauls iPhone

On Jun 23, 2021, at 9:42 PM, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

[...]

Wayne Steury

I tried to check in the 40 meter net from NE Indiana but no one heard. Maybe next week

N9egt portable in Berne IN.

Wayne Steury IPhone