40 AND 80 METER NET REPORT

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group
Signals were pretty good on both bands, some qrn and qsb but not too bad.
It sure has been hot here for the last couple of days.
It is near 100 deg F and the heat index is above that quite a bit.
Possible 100 tomorrow with heat indexes near 100- 155 degrees.

Check In's were:

40 Meters:
N4MJ GLENN
WI5H MIKE
N4ELM DAVE
WA9PWP PAUL
AB9BZ DAVID
K08S KARL

80 METER CHECK IN'S
NOYJ BERT
WA9PWP PAUL DOUBLE
NK80 CHARLES
KL7IXI MIKE
N4ELM DAVE DOUBLE
KD0WF JIM
N4ELM (THIN) DOUBLE GLENN.
72 ALL, Stay Cool!

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

n4mj

Hi Johnny, need to correct that bottom line (call) on the 80m session.  Looks like I have some 80m antenna work to do.
73 de n4mj//glenn (NOT n4elm hi)

  Thank you!

On Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 08:55:45 PM CDT, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

[...]

I have a typo on the last entry of the 80 meter report.
Glenn is N4MJ  not N4ELM.

Sorry about that Glenn.
I read one thing on paper and typed something else!
72
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com