40 AND 80 Meter Net Report

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group
I'm sorry but I had to qsy up to 122.5 tonight.
I had some qrn, possibly digital, locked in right on top of me.

The check in's are
40 METERS
W2SH CHAS
N4MJ GLENN
KD9GDY JAMES, Sorry for the mix up on your call.
WI5H MIKE
WD4CFN MIKE
W5ESE SCOTT

80 METERS
N0YJ BERT
KL7IXI MIKE
My qrn level was a s-5 so It was wiping out most of the signals
I think.
You all have a good week, stay Cool, It's hot in the Midwest.

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

n4mj

Was there on 80m. Tried up, tried down from 3.564 down to 3.56325, up to 3.56590 but no luck.  Maybe next week.
73/72 de n4mj

  Thank you!

On Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 08:51:46 PM CDT, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group
I'm sorry but I had to qsy up to 122.5 tonight.
I had some qrn, possibly digital, locked in right on top of me.

The check in's are
40 METERS
W2SH CHAS
N4MJ GLENN
KD9GDY JAMES, Sorry for the mix up on your call.
WI5H MIKE
WD4CFN MIKE
W5ESE SCOTT

80 METERS
N0YJ BERT
KL7IXI MIKE
My qrn level was a s-5 so It was wiping out most of the signals
I think.
You all have a good week, stay Cool, It's hot in the Midwest.

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Glenn
I was there, right on 3.564.
I don’t know where the band was.
I heard 2 stations tonight.
72
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

W6BOW

Johnny,

Arrived Yellowstone area too late to monitor net.
Enjoying Big Sky Country.

Best Wishes,

Don (W6BOW)

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

w2sh@...

I was getting ready to shut down the rig after making briefly announcing my presence, along with WA9PWP and N4MJ, on 7,122.04 kHz.  I accidently touched the tuning knob and found Johnny on 7,122.65, where he was 569, louder than when he first opened up at the usual freq lower down.  So I got to be his first 40m QSO.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

I'm sorry but I had to qsy up to 122.5 tonight.
I had some qrn, possibly digital, locked in right on top of me.

The check in's are
40 METERS
W2SH CHAS
N4MJ GLENN
KD9GDY JAMES, Sorry for the mix up on your call.
WI5H MIKE
WD4CFN MIKE
W5ESE SCOTT

80 METERS
N0YJ BERT
KL7IXI MIKE
My qrn level was a s-5 so It was wiping out most of the signals
I think.
You all have a good week, stay Cool, It's hot in the Midwest.

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

--
Charles Moizeau, W2SH

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Chas
I was dodging some strong digital QRM that was square on beat with 7.122
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

n4mj

I did almost the same thing Chas.  Just twisting the knob up/down and there was Johnny o/a 7.1226.  I heard you and Paul, WA9PWP, on 7.122 earlier. Paul was fair copy most of the time but that digi kept messing up his signal.  Believe I sent HI to you while waiting/looking for Johnny. hi hi
73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Thursday, August 26, 2021, 11:17:00 AM CDT, <w2sh@...> wrote:

[...]

KG5ZID Hardy

I heard the digi on 40 and tuned up but didn't hear a peep. Nothing on 80 either. Will try again next week!