40 and 80 Meter Net report

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge group
Pretty good signals for a change!
40 was in good shape and most of the signals were strong.

CHeck in's were:
40 Meters\
WI5H MIKE
N4ELM DAVE
AD7GR ED Fist time welcome ED
N0RSR ROGER

80 METERS
N4ELM DAVE * DOUBLE
NK8O CHARLES
N0YJ BERT
WD4CFN STEVE
AA9AA MIKE, Pretty Thin!
K5ESE SCOTT

Thanks everyone, have a great week.
Our WX has been beautiful!

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Ed - ad7gr

Thanks Johnny,

I finally got my nerve up.   I've had a three year CW dry spell.   Now getting excited about QRP CW so I'll try checking in often and hopefully I won't be so nervous making with fumble fingers.

72,
Ed - ad7gr
Rev.14:6-12
1Cor.8:6
Eze.33:7
On 10/20/2021 6:59 PM, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:

Ge group
Pretty good signals for a change!
40 was in good shape and most of the signals were strong.

CHeck in's were:
40 Meters\
WI5H MIKE
N4ELM DAVE
AD7GR ED Fist time welcome ED
N0RSR ROGER

80 METERS
N4ELM DAVE * DOUBLE
NK8O CHARLES
N0YJ BERT
WD4CFN STEVE
AA9AA MIKE, Pretty Thin!
K5ESE SCOTT

Thanks everyone, have a great week.
Our WX has been beautiful!

Glad you jumped in Ed
Don’t worry about sending perfect code or sending super fast, just listen to my mistakes!
If you need me to slow down send QRS and I will dial it back.
72
Cul
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Ed - ad7gr

Thanks Johnny, I'll be back.

72,
Ed - ad7gr
Rev.14:6-12
1Cor.8:6
Eze.33:7
On 10/20/2021 8:19 PM, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:

Glad you jumped in Ed
Don’t worry about sending perfect code or sending super fast, just listen to my mistakes!
If you need me to slow down send QRS and I will dial it back.
72
Cul
Johnny ACØBQ

W6BOW

Ed - ad7gr,

Thanks for your inspiring e-mail.

Been there and done that OM.

You can't have hooked up with a better bunch of guys and gals of all ages than 4SQRP.

73

Don
W6BOW