40 AND 80 METER NET REPORT

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Signals were pretty good tonight, I thought with the new sunspots that they might be better.

CHECK IN'S WERE:

40 METERS
K3RTA TED First time?
N4DR MARC
K08S KARL
KG5ZID HARVEY

80 METERS

N0YJ BERT
N4DR MARC *DOUBLE
WD4CFN STEVE
N4ELM DAVE
NK8O CHARLES
W5ESE SCOTT
AC5SEH DWAIN
K9ZTV KENT
N4MJ GLENN

Thanks everyone
I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday.

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

n4mj

Merry Christmas to ALL.
73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Wednesday, December 22, 2021, 09:01:57 PM CST, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Signals were pretty good tonight, I thought with the new sunspots that they might be better.

CHECK IN'S WERE:

40 METERS
K3RTA TED First time?
N4DR MARC
K08S KARL
KG5ZID HARVEY

80 METERS

N0YJ BERT
N4DR MARC *DOUBLE
WD4CFN STEVE
N4ELM DAVE
NK8O CHARLES
W5ESE SCOTT
AC5SEH DWAIN
K9ZTV KENT
N4MJ GLENN

Thanks everyone
I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday.

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Ted

Johnny,

The 40m band was pretty nice last night (as was 160m!).  I tried to use the spy rig but it wasn't hearing you well enough.  It took a whole 80 watts to make it from here back to civilization.

Tnx &72,

Ted
K3RTA

On Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 22:19, n4mj via groups.io
<n4mj@...> wrote:
[...]

Gm Ted
Nice to hear u on the net!
I always amazed when I see a call from the New England states, because u guys don’t have much land area like we do out in the midwest.
Don’t worry about the power, the score is the same!
73
Happy Holidays.
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com