40 AND 80 Meter Net report

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge group
40 Meters was pretty good but it appeared to be long as it has been lately, 80 Meters was a little thin for the most part.

Check in's were:
40 Meters
N4ELM DAVE
N5IB JIM
K3RTA TED

80 METERS
WA9PWP PAUL
NK80 CHARLES
N4MJ GLENN
N4ELM DAVE
W2SH CHAS
AD0YM MIKE
K9ZTV KENT

Thanks Everyone

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

w2sh@...

Johnny,

I was about the first of your 40m QNIs.  You gave me a 569 and I sent you a solid 599, the first time your sig was that strong here.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

--
Charles Moizeau, W2SH

Johnny AC0BQ

Sorry Chas
I mis read my scratch sheet.
You are correct.
That might have been the best signal you ever had on the net.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Looks like I have  log error.
Chas W2SH was supposed to be first on the 40 meter list.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com