40 and 80 Meter net report?

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group
I am having terrible QRN issues.
It seems to be coming in on my antenna?
I had a near s8 QRn level on 40 meters and yet I could still dig out signals.
80 Meters was worse, so I gave up after digging 2 contacts out of the mud.

CHeck in's on 40 were:
KD0WF JIM
KK5IB DARRYL
W2SH CHAS
NK80 CHAS on a POTA in Buck's Pocket State Park AL.
N4MJ GLENN
K4EQ DALE
N3AAZ JOHN
N2WBJ RICHARD
KA9DVX JOHN
N5IXA RANDY
N0YJ BERT
AB9BZ DAVID
WA4GIR JOE
K0FHG B0B

80 METERS:
N4MJ GLENN
N0YJ BERT
Thanks all
I will work on my QRN issue, I hope to be able to hear you next week!

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Charles W. Powell

Solar storm was in progress on Wednesday.  That will do it every time!

Charles