40 and 80 Meter net Report

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge group
The signals on 40 Meters tonight were extremely long according to RBN.
I had trouble hearing almost every check in but I managed a few.
40 Meters:
KA2PBO RICK
K7ULM RICK
N4DR MARC
AA4K JAMIE

80 METERS
NK8O CHAS
N0YJ BERT
KL7IXI MIKE
WA0ITP TERRY
WA9PWP PAUL
N4DR MARK
KG5UK BRAD
THANKS EVERYONE
I Hope signals are bette next week.

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

John - KK4ITX

Not a DIT hr in FL on either band.

John
KK4ITX

🙃Each mistake is a learning opportunity.🙂

--
John, KK4ITX       # 1603

Paul Goemans

Johnny,
  You came up from below the noise level a few times on 40 meters. I called but no luck. Much better on 80 meters, 469 on peaks. After QNI, I moved down to 3560 KHz and tossed out a CQ. KO8L in Macedonia, Ohio answered me. Dale gave me a 599 and his 100 watt signal was S99 plus! I was running my QXC-mini to my Carolina Windom OCF dipole at 35 ft.

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI