NK80 CHARLES
N4ELM DAVE
KL7IXI MIKE
WB0QQT STEVE.

Thanks everyone, have a good week.
Please stay cool, Summer has returned!

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

n4mj

Sri I missed the nets.  NAQCC Sprint took priority. hi hi
73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 09:01:14 PM CDT, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group
Bands were in pretty good shape.
Lot's of check in's!

Check in's were:
40 METERS
WD4CFN STEVE
N4ELM DAVE
W5ESE SCOTT
AB9BZ DAVID
N3COB GLENN
KK5IB DARRYL
KA5ZBP JOE (POSSSIBLE QRO)

80 METER CHECK IN'S WERE:
N0YJ BERT
WA0ITP TERRY
NK80 CHARLES
N4ELM DAVE
KL7IXI MIKE
WB0QQT STEVE.

Thanks everyone, have a good week.
Please stay cool, Summer has returned!

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Jim Linsenbardt

73's to all!

The past two or three weeks, when I tune into the 40m net, there's been some type of strange digital QRM that seems to swamp everything out.  It spans several KHz.  Makes it almost impossible for me to hear QRP (or even QRO) CW signals.

Dunno if anyone else has been hearing this QRM?

Jim
KD0WF
4SQRP #960

Matthew Halsey

I hear a lot about Cuban jamming on 40m?

Matt
KC3OIV

On Jul 22, 2021, at 8:11 AM, Jim Linsenbardt <jim.linsenbardt@...> wrote:

73's to all!

The past two or three weeks, when I tune into the 40m net, there's been some type of strange digital QRM that seems to swamp everything out.  It spans several KHz.  Makes it almost impossible for me to hear QRP (or even QRO) CW signals.

Dunno if anyone else has been hearing this QRM?

Jim
KD0WF
4SQRP #960

Michael Fletcher

On Jul 22, 2021, at 07:12, Jim Linsenbardt <jim.linsenbardt@...> wrote:

73's to all!

The past two or three weeks, when I tune into the 40m net, there's been some type of strange digital QRM that seems to swamp everything out.  It spans several KHz.  Makes it almost impossible for me to hear QRP (or even QRO) CW signals.

Dunno if anyone else has been hearing this QRM?

Jim
KD0WF
4SQRP #960

AC5WT

Look up W4C for your answer about Cuban jamming.