Topics

40 and 80 meter nets

Robert

40 meters
N4ELM DAVE
W5ESE SCOTT

80 METERS
N4ELM DAVE JUST BARELY

I HEARD BITS AND PIECES OF OTHER CALLS BUT NOISE HERE TONIGHT WAS BRUTAL

73'S
BERT
N0YJ

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

Bert, I heard someone calling you once but that was about it. Noise plus SSB stations nearby made for a rough go. Thanks for calling the net!

Jeff N0̸MII

--
Jeff N0̷MII

n4mj

That was likely me calling Bert.  No sigs from Bert or anyone else.
n4mj

  Thank you!

--
Jeff N0̷MII