72
Johnny ACØBQ
--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

WA0ITP

Boomers here too.

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 7:41 PM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Ge Group
I have thunderstorms on top of me tonight, so NCS is out of order.
If you would like to call the Nets please reply to my email.

As you all know, it’s a laid back informal net.
72
Johnny ACØBQ
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--

n4mj

No boomers but lots of QRN.  Only thing I heard on 40m was K7KGM and other 7's running a net on 7.122.  Listening on 80 now but lots of QRN.

Stay SAFE...in every way.

73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com