Topics

40 meter Net

WA0ITP

I gave the 40M net a shot tonight and snagged Chas W2SH, and Nick WA0BDU  Chas was a bit weak and mostly in the noise, but Nick was Pounding in at 579.  I'll carry the ball for a while 'cept on the nights have a conflict that can't resolve.  Warm up your 40M ants and lets give this a go.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

Ruth A Mumaw

Hey Terry I thought we had a contact last night. I have been a regular on Bill's nets.  Russ.   K3NLT

On May 22, 2019, at 11:23 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

I gave the 40M net a shot tonight and snagged Chas W2SH, and Nick WA0BDU  Chas was a bit weak and mostly in the noise, but Nick was Pounding in at 579.  I'll carry the ball for a while 'cept on the nights have a conflict that can't resolve.  Warm up your 40M ants and lets give this a go.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

Paul Goemans

Terry,
  You were ESP level, too close to me!

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

I gave the 40M net a shot tonight and snagged Chas W2SH, and Nick WA0BDU  Chas was a bit weak and mostly in the noise, but Nick was Pounding in at 579.  I'll carry the ball for a while 'cept on the nights have a conflict that can't resolve.  Warm up your 40M ants and lets give this a go.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

WA0ITP

GM Russ, yes we did, sri I didnt include you in the post.  I'll look for you again next Wednesay.
Thanks for checking in.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 5/23/2019 5:28 AM, Ruth A Mumaw wrote:

Hey Terry I thought we had a contact last night. I have been a regular on Bill's nets.  Russ.   K3NLT

On May 22, 2019, at 11:23 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

I gave the 40M net a shot tonight and snagged Chas W2SH, and Nick WA0BDU  Chas was a bit weak and mostly in the noise, but Nick was Pounding in at 579.  I'll carry the ball for a while 'cept on the nights have a conflict that can't resolve.  Warm up your 40M ants and lets give this a go.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

Ruth A Mumaw

My schedule is every other week, so next week I will likely not be on unless my other activity is cancelled.

I also reran our QSO and caught that you asked for my member number, it is1638.

Russ

On May 23, 2019, at 10:03 AM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

GM Russ, yes we did, sri I didnt include you in the post.  I'll look for you again next Wednesay.
Thanks for checking in.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 5/23/2019 5:28 AM, Ruth A Mumaw wrote:

Hey Terry I thought we had a contact last night. I have been a regular on Bill's nets.  Russ.   K3NLT

On May 22, 2019, at 11:23 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

I gave the 40M net a shot tonight and snagged Chas W2SH, and Nick WA0BDU  Chas was a bit weak and mostly in the noise, but Nick was Pounding in at 579.  I'll carry the ball for a while 'cept on the nights have a conflict that can't resolve.  Warm up your 40M ants and lets give this a go.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

WA0ITP

Hi Russ,
Got it and entered it into my logging program for the future
1638

Thank you
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.