40 Meter Net report

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group
The 40 Meter net was doing FB till a pop up storm landed on top of my qth. Too close for comfort!

Check in's were
WB0CFF CARL
N4MJ GLENN
WI5H MIKE
N4ELM DAVE
AB9BZ????
WD4CFN STEVE
AG4CC KAREN.

NO 80 METER NET TONIGHT.
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Charles W. Powell

Heard you but not enough to check in.  Tried for QSP but no takers.  I heard N4ELM quite well on 80m, checking for the net.

72,

Chas - NK8O

On 6/30/21 8:51 PM, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:
Ge Group
The 40 Meter net was doing FB till a pop up storm landed on top of my qth. Too close for comfort!

Check in's were
WB0CFF CARL
N4MJ GLENN
WI5H MIKE