From: dekle
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2018 8:20 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] 40m Net

The band was very quiet here tonight and QSB wasn't too awful bad.
2 check-ins:

WA9PWP     Paul      WI
K3NLT          Russ     VA

See you next time,

73
Bill
KV6Z

Johnny Matlock

My fault in the 80 meter Net Paul.
I had a monthly meeting and forgot to ask N0NBD to cover for me.
Sorry

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 7:26 AM Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:
And,
  Did not hear the 80 meter net being called at all, but did have a nice QSO with KB4QQJ in NC, 599 both ways. My HB-1B to Randy’s KX3.

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Paul Smith

My apologies as well, I listened and heard nothing..... usual for me  hi hi de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Paul Goemans

My QSO with Randy KB4QQJ was right on 3564 kHz, 0233 to 0237Z. Hoping for others to jump in, but it didn’t happen.

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com