From: WA0ITP
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2019 11:12 AM
To: 4sqrpio
Subject: [4SQRP] 40M Net

40M prop was dismal at net time last night.  Checking in were:

K4VIZ   Anthony   Conway, AR  Hope I have the call correct, he was mostly esp.
W2Sh    Charles    Millington, NJ  Nice signal from Chas.

As always pse give a shout if any corrections are needed.
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

WA0ITP

tnx Paul
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 6/6/2019 2:43 PM, Paul Goemans wrote:

Terry,
  I hear the two QNI but not you (too close)!

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI